1950 Chevy Pick Up
- The truck was dropped off un tuned and had many issues from several previous shops that we had to fix.
- We did a pull on the dyno to get a base line. It was making even less power than we thought.
- Our dyno pull showed the fuel pump running out of pressure (dropping to .75psi) so we installed an Holley fuel pump.
- Once we had enough fuel we tuned the carb and ignition.
- We finished with a gain of over 100RWHP.
- 350 Chevy engine with Iron heads
- Holley Fuel Pump running 93 pump gas
- Holley 750 SC Carb
- Weiand 142 Supercharger 6 lb pulley
- 12 bolt rear 3.36 gears
- Mustang front end with Coilover suspension